Where would you spend eternity if you died today?
Without Jesus Christ’s free gift of salvation, the destination is an eternity in hell.
Romans teaches us that all have sinned and come short of God’s glory.
- Admit that you are a sinner.
- Believe that Jesus Christ paid for all our sins and was resurrected.
God loves you and has a plan for your life.
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16
The Bible Says That All Men Are Sinners. Our sins have separated us from God.
- For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
God made man in His own image. He gave man the ability to choose right from wrong. We choose to sin. Our sins keep us from God. God’s Word also says that sin requires payment.
- For the wages of sin is death…. Romans 6:23
Wages means payment. The payment of our sin is death and hell, separation from God forever. If we continue in our sin, we shall die without Christ and be without God forever.
The Good News is that Jesus Christ paid for our sins. All of our sins were laid on Christ on the cross. He paid our sin debt for us. The Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross, and He arose from the dead. He is alive forevermore.
- But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
We must personally pray and receive Christ by faith.
- For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13
Do call upon him now. Pray something like the following:
- Lord God, I know I’m a sinner, and cannot save myself. I know Jesus Christ died on the cross and gave His blood to pay for my sin debt. Now, by faith, I trust Him as my own Lord and Savior. Amen.
New Life – Everlasting life begins when we receive Christ as our Savior.
An eternity separated from God is serious. Contact us today, so we may help you understand further.